Cotton + Iris
Freshen up any space with the breezy aroma of fresh cotton, powder lily of the valley and iris. A clean scent that carries us away to the nostalgic aroma of freshly washed, line-dried linens billowing in a spring breeze.
* 8oz Travel Jar with a rustic metal lid
* approximately 35 hours of burn time
* all natural soy wax made from American grown soy beans
* candle fragrances :: essential oils :: paper + cotton wick
* handcrafted in small batches
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times. Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.