Say “aloha” to this blooming bouquet of delicate florals with hints of fresh fruit. The soft aroma of plumeria blossoms unite with the sweet juiciness of the guava fruit to create a tropical, floral delight.
* 8oz Mason Jar with pewter lid
* approximately 40 hours of burn time
* all natural soy wax made from American grown soy beans
* candle fragrances :: essential oils :: paper + cotton wick
* handcrafted in small batches
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times. Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
The Plumeria candle is a lovely soft and authentic representation of the actual flower's scent! As always, perfect packing results in everything arriving in perfect condition. Our whole family loves EKP Creations candles!