Green Tea + Lemongrass
Take a walk on the bright side with this cheery combination of crisp citrus and green tea leaves. The scent of lemongrass is wonderful for creating an uplifting atmosphere and blends seamlessly with the naturally grounding aroma of green tea.
* 8oz Mason Jar with pewter lid
* approximately 40 hours of burn time
* all natural soy wax made from American grown soy beans
* candle fragrances :: essential oils :: paper + cotton wick
* handcrafted in small batches
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times. Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.