It’s our guilty pleasure Fall scent, a classic pumpkin spice scent that ushers in the season of sweaters and fancy coffee drinks and shorter days and lots of dessert. This one isn’t too sweet, but focuses more on the cinnamon, clove and nutmeg.
Jars are now $18 each or two for $32
* 8oz jar with a silver metal lid
* approximately 35 hours of burn time
* all natural soy wax made from American grown soy beans
* candle fragrances :: essential oils :: paper + cotton wick
* handcrafted in small batches
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times. Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.