Crackling embers reaching for the sky, plumes of smoke surrounding flames dancing around the piles of chopped wood. All that’s missing is ‘smores and hotdogs.
* 10.5oz scented soy wax candle
* 100% Recycled Glass Container
* all-natural cork lid
* approximately 55 hours of burn time
* all natural soy wax made from American grown soy beans
* candle fragrances :: essential oils :: paper + cotton wick
* handcrafted in small batches
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times. Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.