Apples + Maple Bourbon
Surround yourself in the essence of a cozy autumn retreat, where the air is filled with the enticing blend of orchard-fresh apples, warm spices, and the velvety sweetness of bourbon and maple syrup. It's an invitation to savor the simple pleasures of life, wrapped in the comforting embrace of seasonal delights.
* 8oz jar with a silver metal lid
* approximately 35 hours of burn time
* all natural soy wax made from American grown soy beans
* candle fragrances :: essential oils :: paper + cotton wick
* handcrafted in small batches
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the container. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times. Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.